Prompt: Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?
Prompt Response:
Three items someone might find in my trash today would be, Vandoren reed boxes, Arizona Tea cans, and Goodwill clothing price tags. The reed box would represent the creative and musical part of my life. Playing instruments is one of my biggest hobbies. My first instrument I learned was the clarinet, which uses reeds. For the second item, which is Arizona Tea cans, represents my love for tea. I drink tea every night before I go to bed. When I don't have time to brew my own, I frequently have an Arizona Green Tea. I genuinely think I'm the biggest tea-lover. Lastly, the Goodwill price tags would present my love for thrifting. My mom and I go to Goodwill all the time as a way of bonding.
Summary: Today in class, we continued the characterization assignment from the previous day.
Reflection: I enjoyed class today because it was chill and straight-foward.
Comments
Post a Comment