What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

     I have many goals I want to accomplish this academic year, but my top three are: to maintain all A's, become proficient in Spanish, and participate in more extracurriculars. I plan to achieve these by ensuring to keep myself focused on the things that matter and having faith in myself. My first goal is a goal I have every year. I usually achieve this goal, so I don't want this year to be any different. For my second goal, it has always been my dream to become fluent in another language besides English. That is why I want to work towards that goal more this year. Lastly, my last goal is to join more extracurriculars because I want to become more active and connect with my community. I thought that would be a good way to do both at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?