Prompt: Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.
Prompt Response:
I have a ring that I wear every day and I never take this ring off no matter what I'm doing. It was previously my mother's, but she gave it to me a few years ago. The ring is made up of rubies and diamonds, which is pretty cool because it's both of our birthstones combined. This ring doesn't have a specific story, but it's special to me because it makes me feel connected to my mom at all times. My grandmother also wears a lot of jewelry, and I'm pretty close with her as well. In a way, this ring reminds me of my family and those who support me.
Summary: Today in class, we read a Navajo story about the creation of Earth.
Reflection: I found it very interesting how there were many similarities to Greek Mythology and Christianity in the story. I also really liked the moral of the story, which essentially states that humans must maintain the right relationship with the world around them.
Comments
Post a Comment