Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 Prompt Response: 

A country I really want to visit is, China. The geography of China is extremely diverse as it has mountains, rivers, hills, beaches, and essentially anything you could imagine. One place there that I would like to visit is called, Gulong Gorge in Guangzhou, China. This place has many attractions for people to try. There's a cliffside coaster, mountain water rafting, a walkable sky bridge, along with a few other sights. I'm what you could call an "adrenaline junkie", so I love thrill rides. I think I'd probably try  every attraction there. This is an adventure I'd really like to go on.

Summary: Today in class, we presented our visual representations of our origin myths.

Reflection: I enjoyed hearing the stories that my classmates have created. I found it interesting how people can come up with drastically different ideas but have the same theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?