Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt Response:

    The most creative thing I've ever made was most likely the house I created in the Roblox game, "Bloxburg". This was my favorite game when I was younger, so I would play it pretty often. This house I created was something I worked on everyday for months. Although I was young, I still think this stands out as my best work because I've never worked on anything for that long. I paid attention to every little detail and used every function of the game to perfect my vision. The exterior took the longest, as I wanted to make it look realistic even though it was a Roblox game. This game was an outlet to destress and let my creativity flow without any effort.

Summary: Today in class, we continued to work on the visual representation of our origin myths.

Reflection: Making my visual representation allowed me to be creative and have a little fun. I enjoyed this assignment as it let me understand my origin myth more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?